OBX Honda B16 / B18C-R engine. This will not fit the non-vtec or GSR cylinder head. The ITB is designed specifically to get the most out of all motor setups. Improves engine response and power output through the use of one throttle body per cylinder. Can be used with forced induction setups with optional enclosed turbo box soon to be released by OBX.
* Super response - The improvement of the accelerator response is due to the reduction in volume of air within the manifold.
* Increased power - Improved induction efficiency gives the engine the correct quantities of air/fuel on demand.
* Bottom & mid range Torque increase - Each cylinder receives a fuller charge of air/fuel especially at low to mid engine speeds. This is due to the independent throttle bodies and more effective injector positioning.
1. Each intake is made the same length.
2. Straight induction ports.
3. Individual throttle bodies are individually smaller in volume but collectively larger in volume. Giving both low- end torque and high-end power.
4. Airflow bench tested trumpet.
While being fairly simple to install, this ITB setup will require tuning to allow engine to run properly. Please keep this in mind prior to purchasing. Please view the pictures below as what is seen below is what is being shipped. No injectors or TPS is included.