AWE Tuning Ford Focus ST Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust - Non-Resonated - Diamond Black Tips
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. All perfectly in focus.
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, or unleashed Track Edition
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 7 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (Touring and Track Editions)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Touring Edition available as resonated and non-resonated
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .068” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust
The Mk3 Focus ST Touring Edition Exhaust brings it when you’re ready, but is refined and sophisticated for around town cruising. A direct bolt-on, straight-through, drone-free masterpiece. Available as resonated or non-resonated, the Touring Edition Exhaust boasts AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, producing a drone-free, aggressive tone throughout the entire range.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the ST’s 2.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The rowdiest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, minus AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. All with full 3” diameter configuration.
This versions is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips
- 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
It’s too loud! It’s too quiet!
Don’t worry. If you’re looking to crank up a notch or bring it down, perfectly engineered upgrade paths are available. Turn your Touring Edition to a Track Edition, or vice versa, with ease. Simply unclamp the rear Touring or Track Edition sections and replace with the new configuration.