Tsudo 08-15 Lancer Evo X 3in Test Pipe + SE JDM catback exhaust v2
Fits: 2008-2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X evox
Product Type: SE Catback and Test Pipe
- Includes Tsudo CEL Fix
- Version 2 revised design down-pipe-back exhaust system
- +63.0whp / +12.6wtq gain DYNO PROVEN bolt-on performance
- Large diameter 76mm piping eliminates backpressure to decrease turbo spool time and increase power across all RPMs
- Resonated test pipe eliminates the restrictive factory catalytic converter for a huge performance increase
- Features 76mm / 3.00in diameter piping with 115mm / 4.5in diameter exhaust tips
- Dual 60mm / 2.36in piping for unrestricted flow after the Y split connection
- Dual mufflers keep the exhaust note mellow and deep even without a catalytic converter for maximum performance without excessive noise
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Muffler and piping polished to a mirror-like finish
- Utilizes the factory exhaust hangars
- For off-road / track use only
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Tuned piping diameter maximizes power gains
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
- Includes all necessary hardware (bolts and gaskets) for installation
- Bolt-on installation with typical hand tools
This item is not for sale or street use in the state of Calofornia or CARB states
hangars Includes all necessary hardware (bolts and gaskets) for installation Bolt-on installation with typical hand tools Not for sale in the state of California.
I purchased this exhaust system for my EVO X MRT. The price was excellent and the provided sound clip helped with the plunge to purchase.
I am thoroughly pleased with how it sounds and looks on my car! In my opinion, it is just quiet enough and just loud enough.
Fitment using the stock hangers was PERFECT! I had to change which hole the hangers hung on, but other than that it hangs perfectly and is not touching anything that it shouldn't.
Fitment is not exact. I had to remove/modify the heat shielding on my cat in order to get the first portion of the exhaust to match up/connect with my stock cat. I had to reuse the stock bolts for this connection as the provided bolts were not long enough.
When I re-used the stock bolts, I stripped one of the threads out and had to buy a bolt to make it work. I used the provided bolt/nut for a reference and ran down to a local auto parts store and bought a 50mm bolt the same size and viola! Aftermarket exhaust.