Tsudo 08-15 Lancer Evo X 3in Test Pipe + SE JDM catback exhaust v2
Fits: 2008-2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X evox
Product Type: SE Catback and Test Pipe
- Includes Tsudo CEL Fix
- Version 2 revised design down-pipe-back exhaust system
- +63.0whp / +12.6wtq gain DYNO PROVEN bolt-on performance
- Large diameter 76mm piping eliminates backpressure to decrease turbo spool time and increase power across all RPMs
- Resonated test pipe eliminates the restrictive factory catalytic converter for a huge performance increase
- Features 76mm / 3.00in diameter piping with 115mm / 4.5in diameter exhaust tips
- Dual 60mm / 2.36in piping for unrestricted flow after the Y split connection
- Dual mufflers keep the exhaust note mellow and deep even without a catalytic converter for maximum performance without excessive noise
- Perforated core straight-through muffler design for smooth, unrestricted performance
- Muffler and piping polished to a mirror-like finish
- Utilizes the factory exhaust hangars
- For off-road / track use only
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust note
- Tuned piping diameter maximizes power gains
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow
- CNC cut flanges and fully TIG welded construction
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system
- Includes all necessary hardware (bolts and gaskets) for installation
- Bolt-on installation with typical hand tools
I purchased this exhaust system for my EVO X MRT. The price was excellent and the provided sound clip helped with the plunge to purchase.
I am thoroughly pleased with how it sounds and looks on my car! In my opinion, it is just quiet enough and just loud enough.
Fitment using the stock hangers was PERFECT! I had to change which hole the hangers hung on, but other than that it hangs perfectly and is not touching anything that it shouldn't.
Fitment is not exact. I had to remove/modify the heat shielding on my cat in order to get the first portion of the exhaust to match up/connect with my stock cat. I had to reuse the stock bolts for this connection as the provided bolts were not long enough.
When I re-used the stock bolts, I stripped one of the threads out and had to buy a bolt to make it work. I used the provided bolt/nut for a reference and ran down to a local auto parts store and bought a 50mm bolt the same size and viola! Aftermarket exhaust.